As the class 12th boards are just winding up, their starts a chaos. The school is getting over, you would lose some friends, make some new ones. So, nature has a way of balancing things proportionately. You win some, lose some.
Now, obviously one would see all sorts of students.
- The Know It All’s– These students are those who know exactly what they want how they want and maybe ya, even why do they want it. So some of them are the rich kids of stinking rich parents, who have a huge business empire to their name and are highly ambitious people. Somehow the same gene dominated in them too. These doer’s dominated each event at a school functions, also academically inclined.
- The Gossipers– Being in their good books is as bad as being in their bad books. By the definition of bad, you aren’t as bad as they make out you to be. Maybe in the kinder garden you refused to share your pencil colors with them! So, there are people who just never let go! A menace for mental health I tell you.
- The Helpers– This category of students or maybe even only one are the sweetest sweetest people that you would find who never say NO! This is another category of doer’s. But are always silently helping while expecting nothing in return. They just wanna make friends and help making it a happy place in return. So, they might be a part of many groups but no core group.
- The Last Bencher’ s– These have the maximum amount of fun unarguably..!Non-judgemental who have fun with everybody. The teacher’s stick or even 10 rounds in the basketball court can never stop them from crackling fun. You are sad go to them, you are too happy please go to them, anything is troubling you, go tell them, they will make you realize that smiling makes the world look better.
- The Observers– These are the tricky one’s. They silently observe each and everything that is happening around. And at the end of the day each and everything is reported in detail to the class teacher. Ya you heard me right! These ohh so silent people weren’t your fast friends as much as you might have thought, or maybe they were, but even they could not help it! A teacher’s reliable source.
- The Pets– Oooh..!! These people were probably the most hated of em’ all. They used to literally butter out their way through any situation. And this was a skill almost everyone wanted to learn. Quick thinkers, smart but not so academically intelligent. Averagers who always got their A grades in extra curricular.
- The All-rounders– How can we forget these people? There are always a few bunch of kids who are kind hearted, academically sound, happy to help, give good advice, good in art as well as know when to share a laugh here and there and are sane talkers!
I guess one could go on and on about it.. But the point being, school is such a place where one meets literally all sorts of people, it prepares you for the best and the worst days of your life!! You will make new friends, some school friends would stay, some would move on, its ok…don’t lose heart so soon.
Everyone is struggling in their own way, some mentally others emotionally or maybe even financially. Be good, do good to people, something nice will eventually come back to you. A kind human is so much better than a money making machine who was once only a human.